Two more women break their silence minutes after Roy Moore's lawyers smear his accusers


One of them was another teenager. The other was allegedly sexually assaulted in Moore’s office a decade after the other incidents — by which time Moore was already married.

Roy Moore has been desperately trying to throw the spotlight off his sexual assaults and abuse of teenage girls ever since the story broke last week, which at this point is starting to injure him in polls.

On Wednesday afternoon, Moore's attorneys held a press conference in Birmingham, AL, during which they defended Moore and launched new character attacks on his accusers.

But at the exact same moment Moore's attorneys were wrapping up the press conference, revealed that two more women had come forward with accusations of sexual misconduct.

One of them, Kelly Harrison Thorp, was working at the Red Lobster in Gadsden, AL, in 1982, when Moore came up to her and propositioned her. Thorp, who was seventeen at the time, asked “Do you know how old I am?” to which Moore responded: “Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.” She spurned his advances and he left.

The other woman, Tina Johnson, was sitting in Moore’s office in 1991 during a custody transfer. Moore asked her about the physical characteristics of her children and if they were as pretty as she was. Johnson — then 28 — was made uncomfortable. As she left, Moore allegedly sexually assaulted her, grabbing her buttocks from behind.

"He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it," Johnson told

Notably, this incident occurred after Moore was already married — which would be a violation of the Ten Commandments he once illegally refused to remove from the Alabama Supreme Court building.

Johnson and Thorp are the sixth and seventh women, respectively, who have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.

The walls are closing in on Moore. It is becoming impossible to deny his pattern of predatory behavior — and to justify giving him any position of political power ever again.